The Hub Policy
We like to keep things light hearted at Stagers but here are some things you might like to know. If you continue to browse our website and purchase a product from our website, you agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions so please take the time to read through them.
Terms and Conditions
Please note the following when hiring product from Stagers Lifestyle LTD.
- The basic hire charge is based on a three day period, covering supply on one working day, use on the next day and return on the third working day. If the hire is for use on a weekend, the hire period would be from Friday to Monday. If you require the product for longer than three days we will do our best to accommodate. Please email [email protected]
- All hire charges are subject to V.A.T. at the current rate of 23%.
- All products must be returned in the original packaging and in the condition it was received in otherwise you will incur the full retail cost of the item.
Electrical items not working must be reported immediately to Stagers Lifestyle LTD and not touched. Please email [email protected]
Delivery & Collection
- Delivery and or collection by Stagers Lifestyle LTD will be at an additional cost.
- The charge covers delivery/collection to ground floor sites and to within a short distance from the delivery vehicle. However we reserve the right to adjust the charges should the delivery be deemed as difficult or unreasonable.
- It is not always possible to deliver your order at a specific time as Stagers Lifestyle LTD will follow a predetermined route; we will endeavour to meet your requested time.
- Any deficiencies or damage in transit must be reported to Stagers Lifestyle LTD within four hours of delivery.
- Items for return must be available on the appointed time and date for collection and placed in their respective containers/packaging.
- A further charge may be levied if a return collection is required or if items are not placed in their original containers.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to gain adequate insurance cover for the hired items during the hire period.
- On confirmation of the order, credit/debit card details are required to secure the order and payment will be taken from this card. Please note should losses or breakages also incur your card will be charged at the rate listed on delivery docket.
- Further to this we ask for a deposit against loss or damage which is refundable on return, less the cost of replacement if applicable.
- Proof of identity may be requested on larger hires. Please produce a driving license and a recent utility bill for security purposes.
- We accept Credit /debit card and electronic payments direct to our bank account (please ask for details).
Lost & Damaged Goods
- Any goods lost or damaged will be charged to you at the full replacement rate.
- If for any reason you are unable to check quantities with our staff it is a condition of supply in the absence of definite proof to the contrary; our count is final as to both count and condition.